||Orders may be returned/exchanged within 60 days of receipt. Items must be unworn and unused. Limit one exchange cycle per order.
Once received, exchanges are quickly resent to the customer. Refunds and charges from both exchanges and returns are typically processed promptly upon arrival. Once we process a refund or additional charge, it can take up to 10 business days to appear on your account, depending upon the form of payment used.
With your return/exchange, please include your original invoice along with the completed Return/Exchange Form, which can be downloaded here. Failure to provide paperwork may delay the refund or exchange. Please note:
Please see the
Return/Exchange Form for additional details and restrictions.
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable. Only the item cost and applicable sales tax (Illinois only) will be refunded.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping charges. Items must be sent to us prepaid, and we recommend adding a tracking number to your return shipment. We are not responsible for returns/exchanges that we do not receive.
- Exchanges are reshipped free via standard shipping within the USA. If you are outside the USA, you will be e-mailed with the return shipping charge for your authorization. Limit one exchange cycle per order.
- If customs charges are billed to us upon a return, we reduce the refund by that amount.
- If discounts were received and the return causes the discount to no longer apply, we will reduce your refund by that amount. Discounts may not be applied to exchanges.
- Items must be returned in the original condition and plastic sleeve. No refunds/exchanges are given on items worn, returned soiled, with an odor, in an unsalable condition or sent after the applicable time period.
- We do not guarantee ties worn in any environment where they are abused (i.e. yanked, grabbed, twisted, etc.), particularly involving school-age children.
- Clearance items (products with a price that ends in an 8), color swatches and fabric may not be returned or exchanged.